A luxuriously designed construction, combined with traditional and modern architecture. A master piece blended with simplicity and comfort. Although remote from the noisy city surroundings it still is packs the convenience of easy and quick access to many important places.
The Land - 36 perches surrounded by a 7 feet parapet wall and high quality steel gate. The land was developed as a natural oasis with vast range of tropical fruits, plants, flowers etc. The garden is equipped with a cozy seating area and variety of garden lighting/ equipments such as world famous German brands like KAERCHER, WOLF, GARDENA imported from Germany as well as from USA.
The Villa (Approx. 5,000 Sq.Ft) - Beginning of construction 2003 Completion of construction 2006 Renovated and color washed in 2012 solid property structure. An accomplished combination of traditional VAASTU and modern architecture.
Location - This unique property is located in Naiwala Veyangoda (Western province Gampaha district). Approximately 300 meters from the Veyangoda - Katunayaka (Airport) main road. 20 ft. concreted access road with street lights.
Distances - 5 Km to Udugampola/10 Km to Gampaha 2 Km to Veyangoda with express railway connection to Colombo, Kandy and northern railway track. 6 Km to Nittabuwa (Colombo - Kandy main road). 18 Km to Colombo/ International Airport.Approximately 30 mints drive to Negombo beach.
This house is located in close proximity to the Naiwala Leisure park (2 Km) and also the new 4 star Hotel The Covanro (300 m) with swimming pool facility. 4 Km s to the proposed Northern highway Nittambuwa Entry point.\
A small inner garden glass roof which opens to living and dining room offering bright and ventilated atmosphere inside the house.
· Completely tiled floor with, **A** grade high quality Lanka Tiles well designed and harmoniously blended with different sizes and colors.
· All stairways equipped with stainless steel railings, thus providing luxury and safety.
All Doors and windows made with quality Teak timber
· 5 bedrooms (1 with air conditioning)
· 2 Living rooms
· 1 Upstair TV lounge
· 1 European style open dining room
· 2 Pantries
· 3 bathrooms with solar powered hot water
· 3 balconies and 300 Sq.Ft large rooftop garden overlooking a beautiful quiet coconut
plantation as a neighboring property.
· Large porch in the entrance areas and paved walkways.
· The villa has a servant room with separate toilet and outdoor shower facility.
· One bedroom, bathroom, living room, one balcony and one pantry could be used as a separate annex in upstairs. It is about 750 Sq.Ft. with a separate entrance and separate electricity and water supply.
· Separate water storage tank for the annex.
· 3 phase power supply/ Telephone/ High speed Internet with WI-FI and satellite TV
· 2 Dog kennels
· Quiet, peaceful and very secure neighborhood.
· Clear Title and clean deed.
Property structure and value - The house was build by cement/ concrete with homemade high quality cement blocks. All construction work was from the outset was documented and photographed after each construction phase and professionally supervised by a construction engineer and personally monitored by family members.
The property was officially valued for Rs. 22 Million in February 2013.
Expected price 20 Million Rupees (Negotiable / Furniture optional).
Note :- The property owner back to Sri Lanka during month of May and will finalize the deal during this month.